Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Songs to encourage

Recently I was depressed because I was told that I would do one subject per semester. I thought of all the years that I have served God in the College where I work. Every time I wanted to do a subject I was always warned. However God is good because it is half way to a Bachelor of Theology with only 2 more courses to go. That will result in Advanced Diploma of Christian Studies.

Then not knowing a friend in Switzerland sent me this song by Don Moen and I want to share it with you. You may be oppressed,  hurting, restless and feeling helpless. Do not worry, just sing a song to cheer you up. If you do not feel like singing then read the lyrics.

Why not compose songs to help you get out of depression. Below are the words of the Song. "God will make a way".

God will make a way – Where there seems to be no way.

He works in ways – We cannot see
He will make a way for me.
He will be my guide – Hold me closely to His side,
With love and strength – For each new day
He will make a way. - He will make a way.
By a roadway - In the wilderness
He'll lead me.
Rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His word will still remain
And He will do - Something new today.
With love and strength - For each new day
He will make a way. - He will make a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment