Wednesday, January 21, 2009

To learn more about blogging

It is so good to blog and express yourself. I want more people to follow this blog but I am just a new comer so I will be learning. Thanks to a good friend in China who was able to help me out.

Is it possible to use cut and paste and put in articles that I have written some time ago. I would like to see more Papua New Guineans using this medium to express themselves and promote what they are doing.

I started a writing club at the institution that I worked in. At first there was so much interest but when the students graduated that the was the end of the club.

I believe that if we are serious in writing then, we will see more PNG books in the Library, archives, bookshops etc.

I hope that this dream will come to fruition in the years to come.

TK

No comments:

Post a Comment